4Br/3Ba Stylish Pacific Heights House - Ideal Location and Property! Sleeps 7
Our 4BR/3BA home is comfortable for any group whether you are on a family vacation, a reunion, a romantic getaway, or are traveling with colleagues ?our home has the perfect amount of privacy combined with unbeatable design. The main floor of our home has a large combined gourmet kitchen and family room, a separate formal dining room, living room and powder room. The upstairs has three bedrooms and two full baths: the master bedroom with king bed and attached master bathroom with a separate large soaking tub and shower; followed by a second bedroom with a twin bed; and a third bedroom with a queen. The second full bath has a tub/shower and is located off of the upstairs hallway. The downstairs is a large separate private suite with a king daybed, flat screen television and attached full bathroom with tub/shower. The downstairs suite has ample natural light and can be accessed either from inside on the main floor or via separate outside entrance for added privacy.
Although the home itself is truly stunning, the location might be the best part. When traveling to San Francisco it is hard to find a great spot in the middle of all the action. At our home you can walk to Blue Fog Market to get your morning coffee and breakfast, take a stroll in Allyne Park next door, trek five blocks to famous, curvy Lombard Street, or venture just a mile east to Fisherman's Wharf for some chowder, people watching and ride the Cable Cars. One mile west is the historic Presidio Park, Disney Family Museum, Chrissy Field and the Golden Gate Bridge. The trendy boutique shops and restaurants of Union and Chestnut streets start only two blocks way. Giant's Stadium is just three miles away as is the historic Mission neighborhood. Our home is idyllic ?just minutes from everything in the City by the Bay! This was formerly the home of historic photographer and legend Dorothea Lang.
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos and amenities have been verified by TurnKey staff. Our calendar and rates are 100% accurate. We strive to make it as easy as possible to stay at our property - you just drive right up and enter via our secure electronic lock. No more keys and no more security concerns with a unique code that works for your reservation only. We will notify you proactively when early check-in / late check-outs are possible and you'll receive the comforts of a luxury home when you arrive like a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens. In addition, when you book we will send you our mobile app with property directions, details, unlock code and instructions. And if you need us, we are available 24 hours each day with live help. TurnKey Vacation Rentals uses the industry's most trusted brand of software to securely store all guest data - HomeAway Software for Professionals. All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Room Description: Master BR: 1 King, Second BR: 1 Twin, Third BR: 1 Queen, King day bed in downstairs unit
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, arboretum, Caves, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Botanical Garden, Library
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation, Downtown
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, BBQ Grill, Fenced-in yard