Spacious Renovated 2 Living Room home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, front and back decks, stained glass and french doors, QUIET RETREAT setting with WONDERFUL Marin headland views. comfy 2 story, Mill Valley home.
Enjoy the good life
* rise & retire in the calm and quiet green across the golden gate bridge.
* experience the inspirational Marin headlands views.
* hike 2 Muir Beach and/or Tennessee Valley Beach with panoramic views of entire San Francisco bay area.
* walk Coyote Ridge for a fabulous sunset or sun rise
* listen to the owls, watch the turkeys & deer roam through the yard, spot hawks on their skyward journeys
* Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA) is your back yard with many miles to hike or bike.
* wine tasting at some of the world's most notable wineries are an hour drive away. Napa and Sonoma Valleys are a short drive away. Become familiar with northern California award winning wines. Meet the winemakers, meander the vineyards, gardens and art, examine the distinctive historical stone mansions to ultra modern wineries, visit the gorgeous estates and small family owned properties, taste the perfection of the world renowned wines produced locally.
Our retreat is located a quick 10 minute drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco. This historical vacation destination for escaping “city life” has become the chosen land. The journey across the Golden Gate Bridge (GGB) itself is memorable. Views of SF bay, the pacific ocean and rugged coast line are lovely. And they are ever changing with the tides, winds, fog, sunshine & shadows of the iconic towers.
Per one of our guests: “Cyndi was a great host and her house is the perfect situation if you are looking for access to Mill Valley's fantastic landscape, beaches, town, etc. Perfectly comfortable, well appointed, and an ideal house to rent if you have a few people in your group. Very much plan to rent again when i have to be in the area again.
Be immersed in Mother Nature's wonders. Beautiful hill side views. Hike to two beaches from the house or take in the PANORAMIC VIEWS of the Bay area a few minutes away. Walk to Coyote Ridge for a fabulous Sunset. The Golden Gate National Recreation area is your back yard. Many miles to hike and ride at your leisure!
Brazilian Teak hardwood flooring, professional appliances, double oven, fireplace with wood burning stove, washer / dryer.
DOWNSTAIRS: Entrance, Foyer, main Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, front and rear decks with grand views, 2 Bedrooms with separate access and Deck, Bathroom.
UPSTAIRS: Master Suite and bathroom, 2nd Living Room, office area, 4 skylights
BEST LOCATION: Beautiful hillside environment. 10 min to San Francisco.
Quick and easy access to 101. Avoid the traffic of northern Marin.
Walk or bike to Tennessee Valley Beach and Muir Beach.
Open to good responsible visitors who will take care of the place as if it were their own.
SPECIAL NOTE: Entire house or 2 bedrooms and main level can be rented.
San Francisco- via ferry, 10 min drive, or a walk across the golden gate bridge, city life is a few minutes away. World class dining, diverse cultural neighborhoods, historic buildings and sights, the renowned fisherman's wharf and waterfront Embarcadero walkway, Ghiradelli square, Alcatraz, twin peaks, Chinatown, Victorian painted ladies, shopping in Union Square, cheer on the giants or 49er's to victory, Lombard street, Golden Gate Park, cable car rides, California Academy of Sciences, Modern Museum of Art, the new Exploratorium, Castro district, and more awaits you… check out the farmer's market at the ferry building (or the one at Marin civic center), Palace of the Legion of Honor, hike Land's End trail…. So much to do and see! Enjoy!
Then...As you cross the GGB into Marin, take in the grand vistas. Explore the Marin Headlands, coastal access, multiple beaches. Watch for wildlife. Walk the majestic redwood forests, hike to the overlooks of the rugged California coast shoreline, keep and eye out for sealions or the occasional coyote on the trails…. Be sure to stop at the wwII lookouts, missile silos, marine mammal sanctuary.
Additionally you can visit Napa & Sonoma wine country for wine tasting, Monterey Carmel, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, and the lesser known quaint Mendocino coast with a short drive. Cyndi Recommends... Best things to do & see – Inquire about our private sightseeing tours and specialty activities for the SF bay area including custom tours of San Francisco, wine country, Monterey/ carmel. Continue your tour & travels to yosemite to los angeles, the las vegas and grand canyon!
Too much to do, never enough time! Guess you'll have to come again!