1 bedroom property in Winchester.
This lovely listed 17th-century thatched cottage has its own garden and is set at the end of the village green in friendly Old Alresford (with shops and pub/restaurant within walking distance). It is spacious, attractively furnished and well equipped – a romantic and characterful retreat for couples. The area abounds in fine walks and, just a mile from the cottage, the Mid-Hants ‘Watercress’ Railway operates steam trains to Alton, where connection can be made to the electric railway service to London. The area is also great for cycling with the Ox Drove cycle trail running through the village. Tennis, riding, golf and a very good gym/health club locally. Winchester 8 miles. Shops 1 mile.
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page