Are Short-term Rentals Impacting Your Hotel?
AllTheRooms Analytics provides hotels and hospitality consultants with the data and insights they need to understand how short-term rentals are impacting hotel asset performance and how best to react.
Analyze Historical Trends And See Actual & Projected Short-term Rental Bookings
- See how the short-term rental market near your hotel is trending with access to a 12-month analysis of key performance indicators including occupancy rates, ADR, RevPAR, supply, demand, and gross revenue
- See what’s coming with projected and actual future short-term rental booking data
Find How Many Short-term Rentals Are Within One Mile of Your Hotel
- Our data is available for any market; we can hone in on your hotel, your zip code or city block, or any country, state, county, city, or neighborhood you choose
Discover Where People Are Staying During Major Events In Your Area
- Airbnb is making it harder for hotels to charge higher rates on compression nights as large amounts of supply come online for events in your hotel’s area
- Our data and insights can help you understand how short-term rentals are impacting your hotel RevPAR during these events and how best to respond
Ready to get in touch?
Fill in the form below and one of our team will get in touch shortly to schedule a demo