Franklin Street Station B&B
Bed & Breakfast
Astoria, OR, United States
This ornate, lovely home was built in 1900 by ship builder Ferdinand Fisher and was established as a bed and breakfast in May of 1986. You will enjoy our warm and cozy sun-lit living room and our dining room.During your stay, enjoy a delicious and seasonal breakfast served in the dining room or you may choose to have it served in the privacy of your own suite.
BedandBreakfast.com is the world’s #1 online directory for over 10,000 international bed & breakfast listings. You can go on the site and select your predetermined destination, or you can come to this site for vacation ideas by looking through their travel inspiration posts. Whether you’re listing your space or looking for somewhere to stay on your next holiday, BedandBreakfast.com has every bed & breakfast you would ever need.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.