A Beachside Paradise near Auckland
• Relax on the sunny deck just five paces from water's edge. • 3 minutes' drive to Clarks Beach Golf Course & Chinwags Award-winning restaurant • Beat the traffic - be at the beach in under an hour from Auckland's CBD • Do you want to get away from Auckland for the weekend but not drive for hours in crazy traffic? Leave work at 4 o’clock on Friday and you’ll be relaxing on the deck, wine in hand, an hour later. • Or you need a ‘chill-out’ spot – a ‘do-nothing’ weekend (or week) all by yourself * Perhaps you've just arrived from overseas and you want somewhere to get over jet lag. Many of my overseas friends have revived and rested here before heading off for their New Zealand adventure. • Maybe you’re like me, a writer, and you hanker for calm and serenity. When I'm here I'm working, so you'll have peace and quiet. It’s all set up for you to be either creative or just to blob out and read, snooze, play – or enjoy the delights of the region. If you want activity, explore Clevedon’s country market, the hikes in the Hunua Ranges, play golf at the very popular Clarks Beach course, get out on the water if you’ve got your own boat …. the choices are many. The kitchen is fully equipped. Dry goods and breakfast food supplied. Think of it as a high-class motel with all the conveniences of home. There's an award-winning restaurant round the corner at Clarks Beach, as well as a good fish and chip shop. Books galore for use while here. Music – bring your IPod and plug into the Bose player. Amazing sunsets, wader birds (even rare Royal Spoonbills occasionally), fishing boats heading down the Waiuku River channel, and hardly any people! The beautifully appointed house adjoins a self-contained flat with private access. It has a very quiet long-term tenant. Bring your fishing boat and lines. Launch your boat from the ramp beside your driveway or a 24-hour ramp is 2 minutes’ drive away.Guest Access
You'll have your own bathroom and access to all the rest of the house except my bedroom.Interaction with Guests
I love using AirBnB when I travel overseas, so appreciate the value of staying with a local person. If I'm here I'll be glad to help you with local and national information - I've seen most of New Zealand and love sharing it with guests. However, I have a busy work schedule so you'll need to be self-sufficient. If I'm at home I'll be working through the day. Or, I may be away, in which case you'll have the place to yourself. You will need a car - there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive. I'm 20/25 minutes away from the nearest town.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Indoor Fireplace
- Smoke Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page