BEACH HOUSE IN BAHIA ASUNCIÓN, BAJA CALIFORNIA
Mulege,South Lower California,Mexico
- Pets Allowed
The photos do not do justice to the magnificence and decorations of this house. It is built on a secluded beachfront in a Mexican fishing village in Bahia Asunción, Baja California. There are two decorating themes to the house...one room is the lighthouse which has it's own bathroom, and the second room is decorated in flip flops. The rest of the house is decorated in Magaritaville/flip flop themes. The kitchen comes fully equipped with gourmet kitchen tools as well as electrics. A laundry room is also part of the house. There is a 45" modern tv with a library of about 2500 videos on a blue ray DVD player The house is about 1500 square feet. I have attached some photos for you viewing pleasure. Imagine long beach walks, pic nics, lots of fishing year-round, catch halibuts from the beach, and surfing while your family watches from the front porch!
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.