Cosy room in the safest neighborhood in St. Louis
Ballwin,Missouri,United States of America
My place is two minutes away from highway 141 and five minutes away from i-40. There are a lot of great restaurants and bars around, WholeFoods, Schnucks, Costco. This is the safest neighborhood in St. Louis and people around here are very friendly! You’ll love my place because I have a full kitchen, laminated floors, a deck, bbq, living room with TV, internet, washer/dryer, and of course your awesome roommate! My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Parking.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
2 - Real Bed
- Please respect sleep hours during the work week
Clayville Court, Chesterfield, MO 63017, United States
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.