Whale View Cottage Admiral's Cove
Bauline East, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Our place is at Admiral's Cove, close to Cape Broyle, Newfoundland, on the south end of the Brigus Head path of the east coast hiking trail. It is a cozy studio-style self contained cottage with a fabulous view of the ocean and coast. The kitchen is fully equipped. You can look out over the bay while you are still lying in the comfortable double bed! There is a also deck to enjoy the sunshine, or the August meteor showers. A couple or a single traveller will be very comfortable here.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- Hair dryer
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
2 - Real Bed
- Laundry facilities are in the main house if needed.
Cape Broyle, NL A0A 1P0, Canada
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.