130 years of colonial charm
Beaufort West, Western Cape, South Africa
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Unique guesthouse, one of its kind in South AfricaGuest Access
Swimming Pool, Parking, Dining Room, Pub, Balcony.Interaction with Guests
Owner OperatedThe Neighborhood
On the doorstep of the Great KarooOther Things to Note
Directly Opposite the Chris Barnard Museum
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Pets allowed
- Pets live on this property
- Hot tub
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Fire extinguisher
16 - Real Bed
Considerate to other guests
Beaufort West, Western Cape 6970, South Africa
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Okay70% - 15 reviews
airbnb70% - 15 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.