The Space Guest most enjoy the warm feeling of home. Although a modern/eclectic design, it still affords you all the comforts of being at home away from home. There is superb lighting throughout the apartment all day long.
There are two queen sized beds in the master bedroom, and two singles in the 2nd bedroom. For larger groups, the sofa-bed in the living room pulls out into a comfortable full-size bed for two.
For those of you who want to put on your chef hat, for your cooking convenience, the kitchen is fully stocked. The apartment is completely private. For your safety the property is equipped with 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free hi-speed wifi and basic cable
- Home Entertainment Stereo System Radio, CD Player, Karaoke Mic compatible
- 32-inch flat-screen TVs in the bedrooms, and a 40-inch flat-screen TV in the livingroom.
- Clean towels & extra linens available
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- There's a work area for your convenience.
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and hand soap provided. Guest Access Your apartment has it's own private entrance. Common foyer. Host will be available to greet guest, however a LockBox is available with a set of keys. Host resides in the above apartment. I'm always available for concerns, suggestions, or assistance. Interaction with Guests During your stay I am happy to assist you with any concerns questions or suggestions. I am only a phone call away, please don't hesitate to contact me. The Neighborhood Bedford-Stuyvesant, is located in Central Brooklyn and referred to as Bed-Stuy, adjacent to Williamsburg, this historic neighborhood is widely known for its brownstones, tree-lined streets, and close community ties. This culturally diverse neighborhood has some of the greatest cafes, restaurants, bars, grills, lounges, parks, and recreational facilities. For your convenience, there are supermarkets, a 24-hour laundromat 2 blocks away and French cleaners all in short walking distances. You will find the neighborhood to be quite friendly and safe. Getting Around Conveniently located near essential transportation modes that will get you to lower Manhattan in 20 minutes, and Midtown Manhattan in 30-40 minutes. Train station is a 5 minute walk to the J & Z Train.
- 1 block to the B46 Malcolm X Blvd. bus stop to Williamsburg Bridge or to
- 2 blocks to the B38 DeKalb Ave. bus stop to downtown Brooklyn.
- 2 blocks to the Kosciuszko Street train station J,Z to lower Manhattan and Midtown.
- 4 blocks to the Gates Ave. B52 bus to downtown Brooklyn. - 2 block to the B15 Bus to JFK, corner of Lexington Avenue and Sumner Avenue.
- 8 blocks to Utica Ave. A/C train station to lower Manhattan. Little Italy,
Brooklyn Academy of Music
Brooklyn Children's Museum Brooklyn Museum
And so much more ...