Echo Cove, Lakeside Cottage Under Old Pine Trees
Belgrade Lakes, ME
Echo cottage is a private lake side family camp, that feels like a tree house surrounded by old growth pines. This lakeside cottage on Great Pond has two fun bunk rooms and a master with stunning lake view. The cabin has an open floor plan with fully stocked kitchen, fireplace, reading nooks, large porch, grill, hammocks, dock, and mooring. It is a charming, cozy cottage with antiques and skylights, perfect for reading and lake sports. The cabin is unhooked, no phone, TV, or internet (you can bring your own computer, hot spot, or phones--there is reception). The woods are filled with wild flowers and life (loons, bald eagle, moose...).
Belgrade Lakes is a beautiful town surrounded by 7 lakes and ponds. Great Pond is the largest in the chain and a wonderful lake to explore. The area is great for hiking, fishing, canoeing, golf, relaxing under a tree, and swimming in the lake.
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page