Magnificent Lakefront - 5BR(14+),4.5BA,Ski,Boat,Fish,Pool Table,Wifi
- Swimming Pool
Welcome friends! Your search is over for your Pocono vacation retreat. We present you with our beautiful and palatial lakefront home nestled in the heart of the Poconos in the private secure community of Arrowhead Lake. Our home has everything you need to take the stress away and focus on fun and relaxation. Whether you like to ski, swim, boat, fish, hike, golf or just relax...we have it all!
Our home is 3500 sq.ft of lakefront paradise. We offer 5 bedrooms with 2 master suites and a sleeper sofa in the game room. There are 3 queen beds, 2 twin bunk beds a double bed and a double sleeper sofa. The beds alone sleep 14, but if you bring your air-mattresses, we can comfortably sleep 16. It get's better...we have 4.5 bathrooms. No more waiting for a shower to free up after a long day on the lake. The main master suite has amazing views of the lake and access to the deck.
The chalet part of the house holds our enormous, rustic family room with amazing views of the lake with access to the huge deck. The family room has raised ceiling with a floor to ceiling fire place for you to cozy up with during those cold, winter nights. We also have a 47' HDTV with DVD for your entertainment.
The kitchen and dining room are open to the family room and are equipped for that feast you prepare for the family. A large, 10 seat dining table is great for everyone to eat together. If you need more seating, the kitchen has a 6 seat counter to keep everyone together.
For those that want to sneak away from the action and enjoy the views of the lake or to catch a cat nap we have a large, sun room with access to the huge deck.
Wait, there's more...as you head downstairs, you enter the game room. We have a beautiful ball and claw pool table for those sharks out there. If pool is not your game we also have a dart board. While waiting your turn, you can sit at our Oak bar and tap yourself a beer (BYOB). The other side of the game room has a wood burning stove where you can warm your bones while watching a game on the HDTV. You will also find 2 of the bedrooms, full bathroom and the laundry facilities off of the game room.
Did I mention the huge deck? Wait till you see this deck. It is 75 ft of amazing space overlooking the lake. Great for lounging, eating outside, entertaining or just enjoying the views and amazing sunset over the lake.
If outdoor fun is what you are looking for we have our own private beach to play in or to improve that tan. You can catch some nice bass or trout from the private dock or try out your lake legs in one of our 3 boats. Don't forget to try a friendly game of horseshoes on our regulation pit.
All this and we haven't even left the house yet. Arrowhead is loaded with fun things to do in all seasons:
· 2 lakes (big one in our back yard)
· 4 beaches (we have our own private beach too)
· 3 pools
· Tennis Courts
· Basketball Courts
· Playgrounds 2 Community Centers with games/activities
If you are looking for other Pocono adventures we are literally right in the middle of it all:
· Ski - Jack Frost/Big Boulder, Camelback
· Golf - Jack Frost National, Split Rock, Mount Airy, Mountain Laurel
· Casino - Mount Airy, Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
· Hiking - Bushkill Falls, Jim Thorpe, Hickory Run State Park, Beltzville State Park
· Water Parks - Split Rock, Great Wolf Lodge
· NASCAR - Pocono Raceway
· Horse Racing – Pocono Downs
Our home is great for multi-family gatherings, reunions or families that like to have plenty of room. We are surrounded by so many great things to do on your vacation both in the community and in the neighboring communities.
Additional Information :
· NO SMOKING PLEASE
· NO PETS PLEASE
· Minimum age of 25 to rent
· NO PROMS, HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION PARTIES, OR WEDDINGS
· Arrowhead Lake Community requires each guest vehicle to pay $25 for a gate pass. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day each guest older than 12 is required to have an amenity bracelet for $30 per week to get access to pools, public beaches, tennis, basketball and other activities.
· Payment by credit card results in a fee which is charged back to the renter typically by deducting from the security deposit. HomeAway fee is 2.5% and PayPal is 3%.
· Pillows, mattress pad, and comforter are provided. Additional linens are not provided.
· Check-in after 3pm
· Check-out before 11am
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace:
- Wood Stove
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page