One of London’s coolest and most exclusive festival weekenders is fast approaching! Lovebox Festival, held in hipster East London, takes over Victoria Park once a year. The festival is known for its hot dance music acts and late-night DJ sessions. Londoners know how to party hard, so here’s our survival guide so you can get Lovebox ready.
1. Keep your calendar free for the after-parties, which are a highlight for many festival-goers.
2. Bring a blanket or a towel to sit on so you can enjoy the park’s green grass.
3. Grab breakfast at the nearby Broadway market before you go to the festival — the market is known for its amazing eats, from Asian Bao Buns through to paella-in-a-box.
4. Take public transportation instead of driving — parking is difficult near and around the park.
5. Even in the summer months, London has its fair share of rain. So come prepared with an umbrella to make sure your weekend isn’t a wet one.
6. Take a look at London’s handy transport planner tool so you can find the quickest way to get to the site.
7. You can use your credit or debit card on all London buses and Metros — saving you time. Just tap in on a yellow card reader as you enter a station or bus.
8. How does a party with Norman Jay and Jazzie B sound? Don’t miss the official after party at Village Underground in Shoreditch.