Before you go into a pitch, it’s important to know exactly what an investor will be looking out for. Here’s CEO of AllTheRooms’, Joe DiTomaso, for everything to include.
Angel Investor’s Checklist
- Does a team even exist?
- Do I hear a consistent story?
- Am I excited about how they work together?
- Are the founders great leaders?
- Is the team focused on building a great product?
- Do they have technical and marketing competence?
- Is the team fully invested in knowing the financial mechanics of the business?
- Is the team focused on execution?
- How strong is the team?
- Is there a capacity for resolving conflicts?
VC Investor’s Checklist
- Bookings vs. Revenue
- Recurring Revenue vs. Total Revenue
- Gross Profit
- Total Contract Value (TCV) vs. Annual Contract Value (ACV)
- LTV (Life Time Value)
- Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) vs. Revenue
- Unearned or Deferred Revenue … and Billings
- CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) … Blended vs. Paid, Organic vs. Inorganic
- Active Users
- Month-on-month (MoM) growth
- Burn Rate
Travolution feature: AllTheRooms adds Groupon deals in bid to become ‘Google of accommodations’
Featured on AlleyWatch: You Figure Out Where You Are Going and They Will Figure Out Where You Are St...
Featured on Frugal Travel Guy: Find All the Rooms on the Planet in One Place Read more at
AllTheRooms Compares Hotels With Alternatives Like Airbnb — Featured on Lifehacker
Featured on NYT || Zika Fears and Political Chaos Keeping Rio Olympics Affordable
Why I Became an Entrepreneur: Joe DiTomaso
Press Release: AllTheRooms Partners With Salesforce
Press Release: AllTheRooms Partners With Experimental Aircraft Associations