Peace & Serenity on the Suwannee
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life on the amazing Suwannee River! Relax on the porch with your morning coffee and enjoy the peace and serenity. Charming location close to the Ichetucknee Spring and several other springs where you can cave dive or lose yourself floating in the crystal clear water.
There are several hunting preserves which makes this a great place to stay during hunting season.
You will be close to Lake City. And the Olustee Battlefield and Museum which is about 13 miles east of the city. This was the site of a Civil War battle in which Confederate forces turned back Union troops marching on Tallahassee. Each February, the battlefield comes alive during a reenactment of this historic event. The the site has a museum and an interpretive trail along battle lines that are open year round. In addition, shoppers enjoy Lake City's numerous shopping options and dining establishments.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page