A Peaceful Cottage In The Country With A Historical Royal Connection.
Situated on the borders of Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire Ostlers Cottage is a 2011 conversion, comfortably and tastefully furnished and suitable for both summer and winter lets. To the front of the cottage is a courtyard area with private and secure parking. A haven for wildlife, the estate is home to owls, bats, hares, pheasants, moorhens, and occasionally a deer herd in the back of the fields. The farm sits in 32 acres of grassland, peaceful and quiet and the perfect place to relax.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page