A Peaceful Cottage In The Country With A Historical Royal Connection.
North Kesteven,England - United Kingdom
- Pets Allowed
Situated on the borders of Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire Ostlers Cottage is a 2011 conversion, comfortably and tastefully furnished and suitable for both summer and winter lets. To the front of the cottage is a courtyard area with private and secure parking. A haven for wildlife, the estate is home to owls, bats, hares, pheasants, moorhens, and occasionally a deer herd in the back of the fields. The farm sits in 32 acres of grassland, peaceful and quiet and the perfect place to relax.
Homeaway has a HUGE selection of vacation homes from all around the world. Until the rise of Airbnb, they were the biggest. They grew partly by buying up every other vacation home rental site, so even if you don't think you're using Homeaway, you probably are. Go away, with Homeaway.
Basic Address Info
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.