Northwoods Weehouse Cabin - Unique Modern Retreat.
Sorry, we are not taking rentals at this time. Please check back in May.
Four night minimum. This Northwoods weeHouse was designed by award winning architect Geoffrey Warner and has been featured in numerous publications including the New York Times and Kiplinger's, and was featured in an architecture exhibit at the Walker Art Center. The super-clean, modern cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Original handcrafted modern furnishings. Awesome sauna house is steps away.
The weeHouse is located on Little Pequaywan Lake (aka Smith Lake), 20 miles NW of Duluth. Little Pequaywan is a Boundary Waters-type lake with 18-foot water clarity. Swim, canoe, and bring your fishing gear for fun. Duluth, Two Harbors, Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock State Park, and other North Shore attractions all a short drive away. Canoe provided.
FOUR NIGHT MINIMUM. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Keywords: weeHouse, modern, cottage, cabin, Duluth, two harbors, prefab, alchemy, woodsport
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided:
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page