This gorgeous sun filled loft is unique as they come equipped with a 26' timber beamed ceiling and skylights running throughout the main room, a massive gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances, and sleeping space for 20+ guests. It is a perfect spot for family & friend gatherings, corporate meeting and sleeping space, pop-up events, art openings, reunions, dinner parties, birthday parties, classes, photo shoots, holidays, Bar Mitzvahs, and so much more. Email us for event pricing.
The home is huge and designed for bigger groups. As a result, we have a weekend minimim rate of $5,000 in high season. It goes up from there depending on the size and use. Please include the answers to these questions in your response so that we are able to give you the most accurate quote for your rental:
•Is your stay for personal or commercial purposes?
•How many people visiting at one time and in total?
•How many people will be sleeping on the property?
•Will there be any parties? If so, what will the noise level be? Hours of party?
•Will any outside equipment of any kind being brought in?
•Will the kitchen be used?
•Will there be a cover charge or fee of any kind for your guests?
Master - 1 king, 1 large couch
Small Master - 1 queen
Loft - 1 full, 2 single
Front West- 1 full/1 twin
Front Center 1 full
Front East -1 King
Front North - 2 singles
2,000square foot living area - 1 large couch
*air mattresses available with advanced request
You will be between 3 of Chicago's hottest neighborhoods and walking distance from award winning restaurants, bars, and endless shopping. This location has been named "Chicago's New Restaurant Row"
If that is not enough to keep you busy the Western EL train stop is a short 2.5 blocks away. You will be only 15-20 minutes by train or car to downtown, making it an easy trip to Cubs, Michigan Ave., Navy Pier, Lincoln Park Zoo, Millennium Park, Museum campus, United Center, and the Lakefront.
• 5,307 sq./2000sq living room/26' timber beamed ceiling and skylights running
throughout the main room
• Newly stained concrete floors
• 6 bedrooms/9 beds/ 2 large couches/Sleeps 20+ (2 kings, 1 queen, 2 full, 4 single and
2 large couches/additional air mattresses available)
• 2.5 bathrooms with a Jacuzzi and rain shower in master bedroom
• Massive gourmet kitchen with state of the art appliances
• Full size bar
• Sound system/Sonos/TV/cable
• Garden patio
• Rooftop deck
• Three off-street parking spots (tight turn-compact cars only)/on-street parking
• Garage door access (for loading and unloading)
• Handicap accessible
• Pet friendly (with fee)
*Other services available upon request:
-Spa services provided by The Ruby Room (www.Rubyroom.com)
• Mon-Thu: $1200/night up to 6 guests ($75 per additional guest)
• Fri-Sun: (2 night stay minimum): 1500/night up to 6 people ($75 per additional guest)
• Security Deposit: $500
• Cleaning Fee: $250 (Space must be cleaned and left as it was found)
*Please inquire about any parties, events or commercial uses as our rates are different.
Please include the answers to these questions in your response so that we are able to give you the most accurate quote for your rental:
• Is your stay for personal or commercial purposes?
• How many people visiting at one time and in total?
• How many people will be sleeping on the property?
• Will there be any parties? If so, what will the noise level be? Hours of party?
• Will any outside equipment of any kind being brought in?
• Will the kitchen be used?
• Will there be a cover charge or fee of any kind for your guests?
The more details, the faster we can welcome your group! We look forward to hearing from you!...