Arms Reach - Culburra Beach
- Pets Allowed
Discover this unique destination and relax in a natural paradise 2 and a 1/2 hours south of Sydney. Arms Reach features three bedrooms, lounge room with surround sound system, TV, DVD and ceiling fans. The bathroom has shower, bath and vanity with a separate toilet. The laundry area has a front loader washing machine and also has an extra shower and toilet. The fully equipped kitchen has electric cooktop and oven, microwave and plenty of cooking appliances.
There are 3 bedrooms which can sleep 7 adults comfortably. Two living areas one is the garage which has been set up with treadmill and exercise bike.
Arms Reach is a perfect family holiday home in a beautiful location with plenty of activities for everyone. Front and back is fully grassed for cricket and footy games. You can also bring your outside dog on holiday too. The deck at the rear of the house is covered and has Gas BBQ, outdoor setting and a hammock to relax in.
Take a short, 1km walk to Culburra Beach, renowned for surfing hot spots and sightings of whales and dolphins are not uncommon. You will also find Warrain beach just 2km from your door.
The location is a short drive to Orient Point and Crookhaven Head’s boat ramp for those of you who want to venture out to sea or just hover around the Crookhaven River. Or head over to visit Australia’s champion oyster opener Jim Wild and his wife Robin at Greenwell Point where you can purchase Greenwell Point rock oysters or pacific oysters which are grown in the estuary of the Crookhaven and Shoalhaven Rivers.
There are plenty of local actives including snorkelling, surfing, fishing, canoeing, bird watching, bush walking and much more.......
A short walk will have you at the Culburra Village which has the essentials - Woolworths, newsagent, petrol station and cafes Culburra Bowling Club is an easy walk from the property or there is a couresy bus available if required. For antiques and a bit of country culture drive to Berry (30 minutes) or inland to Kangaroo Valley (45 minutes) or the Southern Highlands.
The property features:-
• TV with surround sound system and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine
• Outdoor setting, Hammock and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Tribunk
• 750 m to Woolworths
• 800 m to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1 km to Culburra Beach
• 2 km to Warrain Beach
• 12.7 km to Callala Bay
• 14.8 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $230 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Arms Reach is a great house, close to all the sights. Walking distance to beach and shops. Great set up at rear with decking and laundry, shower for days at the beach. Our dog enjoyed the large yard.”
Sonja, January 2016
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page