Birder's Paradise at Willowbrook
Camp Verde, AZ, United States
Our property has diverse habitats that include riparian, mesquite bosque, Sonoran desert upland, as well as an organic farm with fruit and nut tree orchards. Guests will have easy access to all of the above.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Pets live on this property
- Other pet(s)
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Safety card
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
2 - Real Bed
Camp Verde, AZ 86322, United States
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 85 reviews
airbnb100% - 85 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.