Carr's River Cabin
Castella,California,United States of America
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
This circa 1904 two bedroom, two bath cabin is located on the Upper Sacramento River in Castella; 12 miles south of Mt Shasta and 4 miles south of Dunsmuir. The property has private access to a Blue Ribbon trout stream which is easy to get to and includes a beach area for sun bathing.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
6 - Real Bed
- Smoking is allowed outside on front or back porch
Castella, CA 96017, United States
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.