- Smoking Allowed
airbnb$169 - $200
My place is close to the beach and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the views, and the location. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free Parking on Premises
- Smoking Allowed
- Family/Kid Friendly
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Lock on Bedroom Door
8 - Real Bed
- No littering - Respect local residents - Keep noise levels to a minimum with any and all types of vehicles, quad bikes, radio, TV or party - Conserving the natural plants and bush - Not camping round houses - Use only local employees, private employees are only allowed by prior appointment and arrangement. - Adhere to Mozambican conservation rules and regulations - The Island’s tap water is unsafe for drinking purposes. Please provide your own drinking water and conserve tap water, it is a scarce resource: Avoid the use of hosepipes for any purpose whatsoever, use buckets instead. - Each Casa has full inventory list posted inside it. Please report any broken or missing items on your arrival and departure. - Rinse sand off under the outside shower and do not flush plastic, sanitary towels, newspapers, food etc. down the toilets or wash basin outlets as this will block the sensitive sewerage system. - The maximum speed limit within the Island is 15km per hour - Quad bikes will only be permitted on the Island on condition that these are not used on the beach, that the Island not be used as a playground and they do not become a nuisance to other guests. - Jet ski's which are used for fishing purposes, are permitted to launch at the Island, on condition that they do not operate in the Bay area, except for launching and beaching. - A 2 bag refuse system is in use. One for bio-degradable refuse and one for tins, bottles and plastic bags etc. - Please avoid any form of open flame type appliances within Casa's such as freezers, candles and fires of any type - In case of a fire immediately use the fire extinguishers provided within the Casa's and quickly call for help - time is of the essence as thatch burns very quickly - Report all gas leakages on gas stoves or gas geysers immediately - Avoid open fires in or around houses, use provided barbeques instead and keep these well clear of Casa's and wooden decks - The electrical supply on the Island is designed to take the following maximum load per Casa: 20 x 12W light bulbs and 2 x deep freezers. Please use it sparingly and avoid the use of the following appliances, which are particularly heavy on the system: Kettles, hair dryers, irons, tumble dryers, washing machines, air conditioners etc - The use of private generators is permitted on condition that these are plugged into the external switch boxes (provided with turnover type switches) and these switches are only turned to the "Generator "position once the generator has reached normal operating speed. - Turn the switch Off position for two full minutes before switching it back to the Eskom position. - We strongly support the conservation of fish populations and reefs for future generations to also enjoy. As such we promote "Catch and release" for fishermen and "Camera shots" for spear fishermen instead of spear fishing for trophies. Please support our cause. - Mozambican regulations determine the following: - 1. No vehicles or quad bikes are allowed onto the beach without a valid beach permit. Those with valid beach permits issued by the Mozambican government are only permitted to drive between the high tide and low tide marks. - 2. All boats must display a current and valid seaworthy certificate - 3. No boat or jet ski may be launched without a launching permit - 4. Skippers must be in possession of a valid Skippers licence suitable for beach launching - 5. All boats are to be stored on the beach at a designated site at the owner's risk. Security will however be provided for boats as part of the levies being paid. - 6. All fishermen and spear fishermen are to be in possession of valid Mozambican fishing and spear fishing licenses. - 7. Attention is drawn to the allowable size and bag limits per species of fish (refer to the Manager for a complete list) - 8. Boats are to keep a safe distance of 300 metres from all whales - 9. Unlicensed sale of fish, corals, shells etc. is strictly forbidden - 10. Littering on the beach or at sea is strictly forbidden - 11. Nature conservation regulations to this specific area are to be adhered to at all times (refer to the Manager for a complete list) - 12. No spear fishing or taking of crayfish by the use of Scuba equipment - 13. No interference is allowed with breeding sharks or turtles - 14. No fishing or spear fishing is allowed within 250 meters of a marine reserve - 15. Spear fishing is forbidden within 50 metres of bathers or swimmers
Zandamela, Inhambane, Mozambique
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.