1 bedroom property in East Meon.
These two beautifully presented properties, set in the South Downs National Park, have been tastefully converted from a south-facing barn, and command views of open countryside and the surrounding arable farmland. Furnished and equipped to a high standard, they each enjoy their own furnished garden. An excellent base for touring, they are close to the old docks of Portsmouth, Chichester and Hayling Island. The cathedral city of Winchester and Petersfield are also easily accessible. Good walks abound in this scenic area, particularly on Butser Hill (3 miles) and the South Down Trail at Petersfield. Sailing 10 miles. Golf 6 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
- Wood Stove
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page