Sweetfern Inn ~ Huron Room
Clare,Michigan,United States of America
The Sweetfern Inn is 6 miles north of Clare, on 40 acres of open meadow and wooded trails. The Huron room is on the second floor and you will share a bath with the Doorway to Heaven room. This room does have space for a twin aerobed if needed. You will be treated to a full breakfast each morning with homemade lemon curd and 7-grain pecan bread our specialties! Welcome to our slice of heaven!
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
2 - Real Bed
- Our communal room is for all guests, and we request a quiet time between 11 pm and 7 am each day. Breakfast is usually served around 8:30 or 9:00 am, but we will accommodate earlier or later servings if needed. Mainly we want you to have a peaceful relaxing time at our "home away from home"!
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.