Vlakbult Farm Guesthouse Red Room
Setsoto Local Municipality,Free State,South Africa
The guesthouse was built in the 1800's and still has the original sand stone walls, wooden floors and high ceilings. It has a view of the Maluti Mountains and of the surrounding crop fields. Every room has a unique rustic and cosy style.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pets live on this property
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- 24-hour check-in
2 - Real Bed
Clocolan, Free State, South Africa
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.