Unique Rooms in Historical Building, Cochrane, AB
This historical landmark in downtown Cochrane is close to the Albertan Rocky Mountains! A short drive to Calgary, Home of the Calgary Stampede and for those wanting to discover the mountains it's a short jaunt to Banff National Park and Kananaskis. You’ll love discovering Cochrane because of the history, the friendly people, and the abundance of things to do nearby; from feeding the wolves at the Wolf Sanctuary, learning techniques of the local foundry, or sampling the mead at the meadary!
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Suitable for Events
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_49
- translation missing: en.hosting_amenity_50
10 - Real Bed
Street West, Cochrane, AB T4C 1X8, Canada
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.