Sagebrush Shanty Camping Cabin Above Banks Lake
This little 160 sq ft cabin sits above Banks Lake and Coulee City and has great views of both. Enjoy some outdoor cooking, then relax on the porch and stargaze. This is off the grid so there is no power or water but I have supplied plenty of lanterns, hand pumped water to the sink and an outdoor on demand propane shower. The cabin is very cozy inside with a double daybed. During the summer there is a comfy double bed for outdoor sleeping on the porch or a double wooden bed out in the sagebrush for the ultimate in stargazing! The composting "privy" has a full light door for enjoying the views over the lake! Lol. Bring mosquito repellent as they are pretty bad this year.
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page