Eder's Escape - Brackley Beach, Prince Edward Island
- 3 bedrooms, one with bunks for children
- 3 pc bath with tub/shower.
- open kitchen/dining/family room.
- large wrap around deck with screened in porch.
- quiet area (dead end) Electric heating plus a wood stove.
- pass to National parks included.
Half payment required at booking, the remaining, two weeks prior to booking date
Waterfront: Water view of Brackley Bay and the Park dunes
Heating: Electric baseboards and wood stove
Guests allowed: Yes. $50 extra for more than 6 people
Pets allowed: Yes. One pet
Brackley Beach Attractions
The community of Brackley Beach, formerly Brackley Point, is a small Canadian rural farming community located in central Prince Edward Island on the province's north shore, approximately 10 km north of the community of Brackley, from which it derives its name.
Brackley Beach is bordered on the north by the Prince Edward Island National Park of Canada which is home to sand dunes, barrier islands and sandspits, beaches, sandstone cliffs, wetlands and forests. These diverse habitats provide a home for a variety of plants and animals, including the threatened Gulf of Saint Lawrence Aster and the endangered Piping Plover.
The Brackley Beach area became a popular vacation spot in the late 19th century, and its shoreline was designated as part of the national park in 1937. Activities include deep sea fishing, bike, canoe and kayak rentals, horseback riding, campgrounds, several restaurants and dairy bars as well as Prince Edward Island's only drive-in theater.$1489 weekly only June and July
Will do multiple week rates
Outside peak - $1015/wk
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 11:00
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page