Newly Renovated, Spacious Lakefront Home on the Point with Great Views
Newly renovated with all new paint, carpet and flooring throughout the home. This lakefront home has great views and private boat ramp and dock.
This 3,200-square foot home sleeps 12 people and includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 dens, large deck overlooking the lake, washer and dryer, 3 fireplaces, screened in porch, and a fully equipped eat-in kitchen.
Boat rentals and delivery available at nearby marina or bring your own and take advantage of our slip and private boat ramp. Swim or fish off of the private dock.
Nearby attractions include historic Danville; Bourbon Trails; Shaker Village; golf; restaurants; Anderson-Dean Community Park and Aquatic Facility; The Great American Dollhouse Museum; state parks; horse-riding stables; bike trails; drive-in theater; live theater; canoe, rafting and kayaking trails; and shopping.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page