1940 Vintage Adobe Church/ Home, Close to National Park/ Carlsbad Caverns
Send me a text with your details if you would like to book. I am in a remote area and cannot get email reliably.
The tall gold steeple is one of the oldest on the skyscape of this tiny farming town located just 13 miles from the entrance of Guadalupe National Park Salt Basin Dunes. Spacious, and comfortably furnished this former Mexican Baptist Church has hosted noted artists, musicians and writers. Large master bedroom, one full large bathroom and an additional bedroom if needed. Oversized Kitchen and all the necessities included, micro, coffee maker, roaster, dishes, flatware etc. East porch opens to a majestic view of the Guadalupe Mountain, the highest peak in Texas. There is a fire pit with seating and firewood
This is a no smoking, no pets property
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove:
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page