Road Warriors Welcome at the Tower
- Pets Allowed
A wall tent is a 8' wide X 10'long X 7' tall canvas structure that was used by the US Army, most famously, General Custer and has uses for hunting. It is a comfortable space which offers guests a familiar square shape.Guest Access
There is 3 gallons of water, a propane lantern, cook stove top, coffee making things, mugs and space for Your camping gear. One guest parked his motorcycle in with him to avoid hail during a storm! Sleeping places (pad, sheets, blankets, pillows) can be set up for a $5.00 fee.Interaction with Guests
As I live in a tipi on the property and work during the day, You will not be alone at night. Am happy to assist with Your visit in any way needed. Please ask many questions about this undeveloped property!Other Things to Note
Cell phones and GPS do not work well in this remote area. Please plan to arrive early or make arrangements for food needs before the "side walks roll up" and You end up hungry. Directions are Hwy 14 to Hwy 24 then fewer than 4 miles to the tipis!
- Pets allowed
- Pets live on this property
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page