The flat has one room,a kitchen and bathroom. There is a small balcony, and the windows look on to a park.Guest Access
The flat is provided with all functions to the guests. The kitchen is equiped with fridge, gas owen, sandwichInteraction with Guests
We are available by phone and email during your stay.The Neighborhood
The apartment is close to Arpad-híd (Arpad bridge), and the Island, where the Sziget festival is organized every August. The district is well known of its traditional restaurants and recreational parks.Getting Around
The apartment can be reached by public services from the city. There are bus stops nearby: #137; #160 or # 260, but it can be reached within 20 minutes from the Batthany square (Subway Line M2) by tram 19. From the Liszt Ferenc Airport, the combination of Bus 200E then Subway line M3 and Tram line 1 can be used.
- Wireless Internet
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page