The Space Family and corporate oriented. Sleeps 6 to 8. Very spacious and comfortable villa with a great view from its own private terrace/balcony! Located on first floor, 1500sq ft. Master room-1 king bed, 2nd room two full/queen beds and living room - sofa/bed full size mattress. Two bathrooms; one jetted tub, shower and bath tub. Dining room seats 6, central A/C, Wi-Fi and cable. Fully equipped kitchen plus small kitchen aid with microwave and small fridge located on the 2nd room. Coffee maker, toaster, laundry, beach and bath towels are supplied. Hand wash, dish and bath soap,napkins, toilet paper, kitchen paper towels, garbage bags, the basically primary items are provided when arrived. The villa has two rooms that connects from inside with its own door entrance and balcony.
Private beach and large pool. To access the beach, two cards will be left inside of a binder; on your departure left them back on binder. For the pool once reservation confirmed, please reply with the member’s names to validate the wrist bands. On your arrival, you most request them on the front desk of Aquarius Vacation Club. Security 24hrs & front desk assistant available.
*Since our villa is a private property, the hotel Embassy Suits Dorado del Mar Beach Resort or Aquarius Vacation Club DOES NOT supply towels or cleaning service, but we join and share the common areas and amenities. For extra supply during your stay supermarket “Supermax” is at 5 minutes 24hrs open. Cleaning service will be optional if requested.
***Also inquire for the option of half villa sleeps 4 with kitchen and laundry and 1 studio room sleeps 2 to 4.
Pool bands: Guests names must be provided at the time your reservation is approved. Request your pool bands at front desk, providing your villa number and name. Children under 16 must be accompanied always by an adult.
•Avoid excess of noises. Please consider the tranquility of other guests or neighbors. We reserve the right to terminate any agreement in the event of misconduct or illegal activities.
•Beach access – Two cards are provided. Pleases leave on binder at the time of departure. A fee of $70.00 (cash) will be charged for each lost card.
•Parking – for one vehicle is free of charge. Ticket must be validated on front desk. If second parking required, you can access the private multilevel parking at the Embassy hotel.
•A/C – Please keep room temperature at 50° to 60° and maintain ON at all times; avoid humidity. Terrace doors and windows must be closed at all times; otherwise AC will automatically shut off.
•NON smoking at any time.
• Garbage – plastic bags are provided. For disposal, the garbage room is located in the hall before the pool exit and for villa on 6 floor next to elevators. Appreciate when departure throw away waste. The rest can be left inside of the fridge.
•Inventory- All property belongings including white, beach towels, utensils is a maintained and checked after departure. Appreciated at the time of check-out, left them inside of the property and please dispose of wet towels in the laundry area
•Washing Machine –DO NOT mix colored fabrics with white ones to avoid stains. At the time of check-out, please dispose of wet towels on the laundry area. Damages or stains on bed covers, white towels or comforters charge will be applied for the replacement. ($15.00 per towel, for comforter or set of linen $60.00)
•Check-in 3:00pm - Check out 12:00 pm. Late check out 1:00pm with previous authorization. Half day rate will be charged if not checked out on time. On departure PLACE back on binder keys and beach access cards.
• All guests must be over the age of 25 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Occupancy - The guest agrees that no more than max guests shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the rental term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon the guest under this agreement and the person under this contract will be authorized to check-in at the property. Extra guests/visitors must be restricted.
•No Pets are allowed.
•Bathrooms – To avoid mishaps, please do not toss excessive amount of paper in toilets.
• Infants and toddlers - please notify when infants or toddlers are part of the family group. We can provide one pack-and play for your use. Wet comforters, require an extra special cleaning; extra fee of $35.00 must be charge.
• Condition and use of property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental agent shall its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access, electricity shut down if storming cause for storming weather. Rental agent/owner shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issue as reported as quickly as possible.
• Cancellation of reservation & Policy (strict)- Before to check in you must have informed to our browser
by written your intention and or reason. Each case will be managed accordingly per each website policy
and conditions stablished.
-100% refund for cancellations made before 31 days in advance prior to check-in date.
-50% Refund for cancellations made between 15 days to 30 days prior to check-in
-NON-refundable 15 days previous to check in.
• Waive responsibility - We gladly handled our property for the enjoyment of your stay. We can suggest places for visiting, excursions, services and restaurants. Those visits are only under own guest's desire. In a case of an unfortunately incident /accident occurred inside, outside of our property during your stay or while visiting suggested places, the guest released us completely from responsibilities and agree to not carry any legal actions against us. Guest Access *Pool bands Once reservation confirmed, please reply with the names of your members to validate the bands previous to your check in. When arrived, request them on front desk at Aquarius Vacation Club. Identify your name and room #. (Front desk concierge are until 11:00pm)
* Beach access - two cards will be available provided inside of a binder.(When departure drop them at the same place).
*Parking – One permitted. Must be validated with front desk
*Door security access: #2194 code 6969
*Traveling info: Once reservation is made; please reply with your flight number and arriving time.
*Cleaning & primary items: We supply a clean suit and primary accessories for the first day. Coffee, crème, sugar, Extra cleaning is available as per request with an add charge. Contact me to coordinate the service.
Groceries - supermarket Supermax opens 24 hrs. about 5 minutes. The villa has fully equipped kitchen
and washer machine. Since our property is a private suit. Embassy does not supply towels or utilities. Interaction with Guests I'll make sure you are going to be set for your accommodation.
Magazines, maps and tour information will be also available for your convenience.
Once your reservation is made PLEASE EMAIL flight# and arriving time information. Important to follow in case of any delay. The Neighborhood Embassy Suites accessible amenities.
Nights activity: pool bar & grill karaoke live music Blue Seahorse
Fridays and Saturday 5:00pm – 11:00pm. Happy hour.
Hotel Restaurants : Sarimar’s coffee .gifts. sundries . books magazines,
E’terie food wrap and go. Pastries, cookies, pizzas, ice cream, milk
shakes, others. From 8:00am to 11pm
Private tennis court club @ Dorado del Mar. Carlos by appointment Getting Around A very convenient complex in the heart of Dorado. Only about 18 miles from San Juan International Airport. A supermarket and pharmacy/convenience stores are open 24 hours a day and just 10 minute drive or 15 minute walk. Good private neighborhood with 24 hour security. Close to the best golf courses at Dorado Beach in PR, near to car rental, town center, great restaurants; including some of the Ritz-Carlton facilities, such as their Spa, stores, restaurants and Zafra’s restaurant at the golf club member’s area, poolside café at the Embassy Suites Hotel, fast food restaurants, a movie theater, a tennis court ( by appointment) and scenic trails and small lakes to feed ducks and turtles, playpark at Dorado del Mar and within walking distance. Beaches are in easy reach. Ideal for families!
*Nearest Golf 2 Miles at Dorado Beach, Dorado Ritz Carlton
*Banks , 0.5 Miles, church, bank, library
For visiting around the island:
We provide a list of convenience contacts for services and information for certified tour guides and excursions.You never will have enough to enjoy the exciting and beautiful places around our Enchanting island!
*Tours excursions around the island. Interesting places for visiting:
*Experience the Leatherback Turtle Nesting or new Born. Cycle approximately from April to June. This precious creature is in danger of extinction. You can be part in experience this amazing and unique time. During the event their area are protected by professional personal that takes care of the mommy nesting & and make sure babies new born find their destiny and returning for the first time to the ocean.
( Donations are appreciated for the association )
At Dorado beach area: Fridays & Saturdays. Only by appointment.
Contact me or in charge person Juana (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
At San Juan beach area:
Contact me or in charge person Hilda Benitez (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and Pedro (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Follow them on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): 7quillasgrupo tortuguero condado y ocean park
Old San Juan
EL Yunke natural reserve rainforest
Cueva Ventana Arecibo and Camuy caves
Luminescent Bio Bay Fajardo
Bacardi PR rum tour
Convento Fatima Guanica
Cathedral Old San Juan
La Parguera – Floating beach houses
Culebra island (URL HIDDEN)
Cay(URL HIDDEN) ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Transportation - Public ferry from Fajardo. Departing from Fajardo.
Tour Flamenco each and Tamarindo beach for snorkel (equipment included), kayak and swimming with
turtles. Lunch, water, round trip ticket are provided.
Private catamaran & boat - transportation & tour: Culebra, Old San Juan, St. Thomas
(URL HIDDEN) ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Snor(URL HIDDEN) ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Taxi rides or local, more informal guided tours e,g. snorkeling etc . can be arranged with Myron Christiansen, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). He is an Uber driver who lives nearby. Other Things to Note Pool rules: (No lifeguard on duty) Hours 7:00am – 11:00 pm
•No playing with balls in or out of pool
•No coolers or food allowed from outside
•No diving, running or horse playing
•Children under 16 must be in companion of an adult
Beach activities: includes tax
• Stand board ½ hr $16.00 - 1 hr $26.00
• Peddal board (2pp) ½ hr $16.00 - 1 hr $26.00
(4pp) ½ hr $21.00 - 1 hr $32.00
• Kayak ½ hr $16.00 - 1 hr $26.00
• Float 1 hr $6.00 – All day $11.01
• Umbrellas $26.0 all day
• Volleyball net $16.00 . With ball $26.00 all day
For arrangements contact Tim Velez (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Transport Europe / Mr. Sebastian Negron (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) &/or Felix Matos (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
For renting car company at Dorado - Vias car rental (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Condado SJ Target @ Baldorioty avenue (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Dorado Restaurants - Bars - Grocery & convenience stores - Theater
•El Metropol – Bar plus Cuban & Puertorican food (family oriented) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Plaza Dorada
•La Villa Dorada de Alberto– Sea food (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•Grappa – Italian (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•L’Ami Bistro - French (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•Pirilo Pizza rustica - road 693
•El Vagon road 693 mexican food
•Ikebana - su(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Plaza Dorada
•Arborio – risotto (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•Faccio pizza -((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Plaza Dorada
•La vaca enfurecida – grill ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•KGB – Deli, lunch and tapas - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•Pizza Boy - Delivery pizza (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)rs:
•Zafras - bar and restaurant – At Plantation Dorado beach member club -((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•La Terraza - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•El Metropol - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Grocery and convenience stores:
•Supermax 24 hrs supermarket - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•Walgreens 24 hrs convenience store - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•La Hacienda Meat Center –cut meats and fish. Fresh vegetables - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
•New delivery - (URL HIDDEN)
•Verde Natura health food & tea shop
•Caribbean Cinemas - ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ...