Cabin Rental On Atkins Lake In Chequamegon National Forest
Beautiful two-bedroom home, one bath cabin located in the heart of Northern Wisconsin’s Chequamegon National Forest. Private setting on picturesque Atkins Lake.
Atkins Lake is a 176 acre lake with excellent fishing ranging from walleye pike, largemouth bass along with a decent numbers of small mouth bass and northern pike. Don’t forget the pan fish including crappies, sunnies and bluegills. A great swimming, fishing and recreation lake with a public boat landing not far from this cabin.
All comforts of home, privacy, beautiful lake view, dock, swimming and all the natural amenities northern Wisconsin has to offer are waiting for you at this property. Take the virtual tour and book your vacation today before this one gets away.
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page