Large room very close to the beach.
About 1.5 miles away, there is a Maize Maze (subject to seasons) and the world-famous, smallest public railway in the world ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN): RHDR Railway). We are 15 minutes (by car) from Dungeness - Britain's only desert; previously home to world-famous film director, Derek Jarman and favourite of music-video makers (The Progidy, Turin Brakes - to name just a couple). Visit the house featured on the front cover of the Pink Floyd album, "A collection of great dance songs".Guest Access
The property is self-contained, with it's own shower and kitchen and tea and coffee making facilities along with a microwave oven.The Neighborhood
Very close the the beach, golf club right out of your window. Close to shops and pubs.Getting Around
Bus stop is a 1 minute walk.Other Things to Note
There is a TV in the room, and a Blue-Ray player with Netflix built in.
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking on Premises
- Smoke Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page