Downtown Vancouver 1 BR Executive Condo with Views to English Bay
It will sleep up to four guests comfortably as there is a queen sofa bed in the living room. A laundry facility is in the same building. There is secure underground parking, however with this location you may not need a car. The condo is 2 blocks from legendary Granville Street, the epicenter of downtown Vancouver's nightlife. If it's shopping and great restaurants you are looking for, world renowned Robson Street is a short five block walk. There are a number of world class spas within walking distance if relaxation is on your agenda. The Sea Wall, Sunset Beach, Aqua Bus which takes you to Granville Island, English Bay, Vancouver Aquatic Center and Canada Line Roundhouse station are within a five to fifteen minutes walk.
A little to the east of the condo is trendy Yaletown, Rogers Arena and B. C . Place. You will have easy access to Stanley Park, museums, live theatre and public transit. A quick trip across to the North Shore and you will find the Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain, with breathtaking views of Vancouver.
There is a reason that Vancouver is consistently rated as the World's Most Livable City!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby Copy Centre
* Community - Neighbourhood: Vancouver - Downtown
* Convenience: Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery Stores, Nearby Mall, Nearby Movie Theatres, Nearby Concert Halls, Nearby Boating Marina, Nearby Night Clubs, Nearby Public Transport, Nearby Ferry Services, Nearby Restaurants, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Sports Arena
* Property - Entertainment: Flat Screen TV, Cable TV, DVD Player, CD Music
* Property - Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Oven-Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Cooking and Eating Utencils
* Property - Living: Linens, Pay - Washer and Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board, Blow Dryer, Telephone, Internet Access, WiFi Internet, Heating - Radiant, Parking - Secure Underground
* Property - Outdoor: Patio Furniture, Balcony
* Property - Setting: Downtown With Water Views, Ocean Views
* Sports, Arts, and Culture: Professional Hockey, Professional Football, Horse Racing, Sporting Events, Concerts, Symphony Orchestra, Festivals, Art Shows, Theatrical Plays, Opera