Spacious (550 sq ft) one double bedroom apartment within a modern private development, in one of the most interesting and diverse neighborhoods in London.
The flat is situated 350 meters from London Bridge Station (with DIRECT TRAIN SERVICES to Gatw
Spacious (550 sq ft) one double bedroom apartment within a modern private development, in one of the most interesting and diverse neighbourhoods in London.
The flat is situated 350 meters from London Bridge Station (with DIRECT TRAIN SERVICES to Gatwick and Luton airports) and The Shard, just 150 meters from the Thames, More London and fashionable bars and shops of Bermondsey Street, within walking distance of the City.
The apartment is fully furnished with plenty of storage space. High speed wireless internet access is available free of charge.
The kitchen is fully-fitted with a gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, washing machine, toaster, kettle, Tassimo coffee maker, cutlery, pots and pans.
A modern bathroom is fitted with a walk-in rain shower and Japanese style washlet toilet.
Bed linen, Egyptian Cotton towels and toiletries are included.
This is a wheelchair accessible property (elevator). Entry to the building is controlled via a secure video-phone system. The flat is equipped with a burglar alarm, smoke detectors and fire alarm. There is gas central heating and hot water.
A NCP car park can also be found a short walk away.
The flat is within WALKING distance of all the major central London tourist attractions, including:
- The Thames (1 minute)
- Bermondsey Street (1 minute)
- Hay's Galleria (2minutes)
- Tower Bridge (2 minutes)
- HMS Belfast (2 minutes)
- The Shard (2 minutes)
- Shade Thames (3 minutes)
- Borough Market (4 minutes)
- Tower of London (5 minutes)
- St Katharine Dock (5 minutes)
- City (Lloyds Building and the Gherkin) (10 minutes)
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre (13 minutes)
- Tate Modern (15 minutes)
- St Paul's Cathedral (20 minutes)
- London Eye and Big Ben (35 minutes)
Nearest Tube station is London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines), providing a quick access to:
- Waterloo - for London Eye (3 minutes)
- Westminster- for Big Ben (4 minutes)
- Green Park- for Buckingham Palace (8 minutes)
- Bond Street- for Selfridge's and Oxford Street (8 minutes)
- Canary Wharf (7 minutes)
- Greenwich- for the Royal Observatory, the home of the Prime Meridian of the World (8 minutes).
London Clippers (London Water buses) are departing every 20 minutes from nearby London Bridge Pier and stop at all major attraction along the Thames (from London Eye to Greenwich). Thames Clippers also operates an express shuttle service between London Bridge City Pier and Canary Wharf Pier during AM and PM commuter hours)