Be smart, stay smart!
Key Hostel features:
• FREE Basic Continental Breakfast Buffet is served daily
• FREE WIFI
• 24 hour internet cafe
• Security Lockers in the Rooms (£1.50 per day key rental required)
• 24-hour reception
• Currency Exchange available at reception
• FREE linens and blankets included
• No lock-out times or curfews
• Individual security key-cards for every room
• 24-hour CCTV for added security
• Comfortable lounge rooms with television
• On-site self-service laundry facilities
• FREE tourist information and 24-hour assistance
Smart Camden Inn Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of London, created with the traveller on a budget in mind. Located just off one of London’s trendiest areas, we are a short walk from the world famous Camden Market. Camden Town hostel provides cheap, affordable, safe and value for money accommodation far better value than any Hotel in Camden town. Every room is key card locked as is entry to the main part of the building, security lockers in every room, we also provide a 24 hour reception and FREE Wi-Fi.
And if you plan to visit the major attractions of London, save yourself time and money by purchasing your attraction tickets right at the reception! Such as Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, London Eye, London Zoo, and many more! You will enjoy them even more as almost all of them are Fast Track tickets – jumping you right to the head of the queue!
Our locations are always directly in Central London. We have found the perfect hostels for you to reach any destination in London with ease as each one is located near an underground station and a bus stop! This will give you 24-hour access to the capital city!
The Camden Inn is located in the heart of contemporary Camden Town, a location buzzing with modern culture and nightlife that offers local entertainment around the clock. The hostel is a five-minute walk from Camden Town underground station, making it a convenient location for getting to any attraction! A short walk brings you to Regent’s Park, home of Primrose Hill and offering beautiful views of downtown London from its highest natural point! A ten minute train ride to Oxford Street will bring you to the heart of the city and modern London’s centre for shopping and nightlife. Another short trip will bring you to the heart of ancient London, with the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, London’s most famous river crossing. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you stay with us!
Beat the long queues and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London and many directly from our reception desk. We also sell discount theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End of London.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: additional to your stay, we will require a GBP 10.00 cash security deposit to hold for the duration of your stay. This deposit will be reduced for any damages, lost or stolen items or for late check-out. Barring this, it will be returned in full at check-out.
• CHECK-IN: our check in is 24-hours from 11am on the day of arrival. Same-day early arrivals may store their luggage free of charge.
• PAYMENT: all payment is due on arrival to the hostel. Please have your payment plan sorted. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% bank-issued surcharge.
• CHECK-OUT: check out is by 10:00am on the day of departure. Late check outs are subject to a GBP 10.00 late check- out fee.