Enjoy the city like a local parisian, while staying in one of the most authentic and vibrant neighbourhoods in Paris.
The flat is located at the heart of the trendy Marais district and a few steps away from Place des Vosges, art galleries, local bistros, restaurants and places to going out. Hotel de Ville and Ile de la Cité (Notre Dame) are a quick walk from the flat.
It has a gorgeous view of the Sacre Coeur at Montmartre and it is close to transportation: metro is just a few minutes away and it can quickly take you to main tourist attractions: L'Opéra, Eiffel tower and Champs Elysées (direct metro line).
The flat is very luminous, calm, fully furnished and it is completely equipped (WI-FI, bedlinen, towels, washing machine, dishwasher, heater, and there's everything in the kitchen to cook your own home made meals, while enjoying a tasty local wine and overlooking the Sacre Coeur...). It can accomodate up to 4 people (a double bed in a separate bedroom and a sofa for two in the living room). It is located on the 6th floor of a historical building (no elevator, but I can take your luggage up - and groceries can also be delivered!). It is located 60 minutes away from Charles de Gaulle Airport (RER B and Metro lines 8, 5 and 1).
One or more weeks at my flat would allow you to:
- visit the cultural sights of the city (Place des Vosges, Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées, L'Opéra, Ile de la Cité, Louvre, Centre Georges Pompidou, etc).
- live like a parisian: start the morning reading a newspaper while having a café and a freshly baked croissant or a pain au chocolat in a nearby coffee place.
- do some shopping in the trendy boutiques of the neighbourhood.
- visit the art galleries in the neighbourhood.
- keep in shape: bike around the city using the local biking system velib.
- improve your french through a one week (or more) language course at l'alliance francaise. Pourquoi pas??
There are many reasons to visit Paris, but one of the most important aspects of your trip is to feel comfortable at the place where you'll stay!
If you are an easy-going and respectful person,
if you are looking for a calm and harmonious flat,
and you are sure that you will respect my neighbours and the house rules, then this is the perfect place for you!!!
I will be happy to share my flat with you!
The main house rule is to pay attention to the SOUND/NOISE LEVEL in the flat and in the common areas of the building.
The flat is located in a calm building where residents live all year long and they are VERY sensitive to noise.
So the main rules concerning noise are:
- to make normal noise respecting neighbours,
- it is completely forbidden to make parties in the flat,
- to use the TV and stereo at respectful sound levels,
- to keep silent in commun areas of the building lile the stairs, especially when coming in at night (not to disrupt my neighbours sleep).
- to be careful of the noise level when using the flat's balcony.
- if you smoke please do so outside of the flat or the windows.
- PLEASE NO DRUGS IN THE FLAT
In general I ask people to respect the flat, my neighbours and the building as if they were staying at their best friend's house.