This charming, feel good, south facing 2-bedroom 2-bath 1400 square foot desert home on a corner lot with mature desert landscaping and mountain views also has the advantage of being very close to golf, the pool, and the Club House of Shadow Hills.
And if you like to play Bocce Ball there are several ?courts? available for play. The private back yard is fully enclosed by a 5ft foot block wall, and features desert landscaping with a covered patio and dining table with four chairs, as well as a barbecue so you can enjoy al fresco dining with a view any time.
The very comfortable living room is fully carpeted and includes a media center with large flat screen HD TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, CD player/radio, plus a selection of DVDs and CDs for your entertainment.
The spacious kitchen has all modern appliances, granite counter tops, lots of wood cabinets and a large pantry - everything you need to satisfy your culinary desires.
This area also has a dining table that seats 4 people. Sliding doors from the kitchen open out on to the covered patio with fan to keep you comfortable outside too.
The large master bedroom has sliding doors to the patio, a spacious walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom, with a large walk-in shower. It also features a flat screen TV and a comfortable reading corner.
The guest bedroom has a queen sized sleeper sofa and large mirrored closets, with an adjacent full guest bath with a bathtub/shower combination. All bed and bathrooms are furnished with premiere linens for your comfort. This home comfortably sleeps 4.
There is also a laundry room and plenty of off street parking as well. All living area and bedrooms have ceiling fans, as does the outside patio.
This delightful home, on a quiet street, is just a 10-minute walk to the Montecito Montecito Clubhouse with all its amenities. Guests can also use the facilities at the new Santa Rosa clubhouse, which is a short drive away.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
Easy access to golf, the clubhouse, bocce ball courts and a lovely private back yard with gorgeous mountain views.
Unusual media center with large flat screen HD TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, CD player/radio, plus a selection of DVDs and CDs for your entertainment.
Close to the Montecito and Santa Rosa Club Houses so you can enjoy all the amenities they provide too.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
This home has air conditioning so additional fees may apply. Please ask your reservations agent for details.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours, zoo
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Mountain View
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, equestrian events, golf, hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, roller blading
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered