20% Off Open Jan Dates - Luxury Home W/ Xl Relaxation Deck and Ocean Views
Come enjoy this custom 5-bedroom 4 ½ bath luxury home with A/C in the heart of beautiful Belmont Shores with beautiful 180° forever sand and ocean views to the famous Queen Mary, and beyond to The Palo Verdes Peninsula, Belmont Pier, Catalina Island, and down to the Long Beach Peninsula.
This 4-story 5000 square foot home, a couple of blocks from the trendy restaurants and shops of Belmont Shores, provides maximum flexibility for vacationing family and friends as you can stay in the same location, but enjoy separate quarters if desired.
Outdoor living is easy with 3 decks ? all showcasing sweeping 180° ocean views. A large third floor (30? x 30?) deck has a fire pit, a barbecue, and comfortable seating.
A 4th floor wrap-around window observatory is the perfect place for 8 to enjoy a 360° view of the coastline and the surrounding areaway time of the day or evening.
The larger main house starts on the 2nd floor with a great room with lots of comfortable seating, a large flat screen TV, a dining area for 6, and a full modern kitchen with a breakfast bar with 6 high top stools. Ocean views and balconies allow for lots of fresh air.
There is also has a California King bedroom with a 42" flat screen TV and a California King master bedroom with a 32" flat screen TV on this floor, both with an en suite baths. All bed and bathrooms are outfitted with premium linens for your ultimate comfort.
The main house 2nd floor (3rd floor of the whole house) has the 30? x 30? deck and the game room with a large flat screen TV, DVD player, and Ping-Pong, foosball, and air hockey tables.
This game room area also serves as the 5th bedroom as there is a twin daybed with a twin trundle underneath and a queen pullout couch. This floor also has a separate living room area that has a queen murphy bed. There is also a ½ bath of this floor.
The main house 3rd floor (fourth floor of the whole house) contains the observation room only.
The secondary suite has two levels with a ground floor front balcony, and a beautiful gourmet kitchen/living area with ocean views. There is also a queen size pull out couch in this living area. There is also a queen bedroom, with an ensuite bath but no TV.
The 2nd floor of this unit ground level floor has a Cal King master bedroom with a large TV, and it also has an ensuite bath. This unit can comfortably sleep 5-6 people. The entire home can sleep 14.
There are two garages ? one with an entrance to the ground floor unit ? for 2 cars parked back to back. The 2nd garage has an entrance to the main house and can hold one car for a total of 3 parking spaces. There is also a laundry for your use.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
Private deck on each level offering spectacular views of ocean and beach, including shopping activity. 4 blocks to communal pool and it has a terrific game room.
5-minute walk from the restaurants and shops of Belmont Shores and just a short bike ride to Vons market for groceries - made easy with owner provided bicycles.
Take the boardwalk and ride a bike or walk to the Queen Mary or the Convention Center.
Blocks from the Queen Mary, Spruce Goose, Aquarium of the Pacific, Pike at Rainbow Harbor and only 40 minutes to Disneyland or Knott?s Berry Farm Park. World-class shopping at star studded Rodeo Drive and South Coast Plaza.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
No smoking is allowed inside any of our properties.
This house is equipped with air conditioning. Additional fees may apply, so please contact our reservation team for details.
This property is equipped with an elevator for guests who require elevator assistance only.
Additional beds are available upon request. Please contact our Reservations Team for details.
Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 3 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Bedroom 1: 1 Cal King, Bedroom 2: 1 Cal King, Bedroom 3: 1 Cal King, Bedroom 4: Queen
Bunk Area: 2 twin/ single (trundle bed), 3 sleep sofa /futon, 1 Queen Murphy Bed
* AMENITY: king, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub, twin/ single
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, festivals, library, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Foosball, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: bird watching, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Beachfront, Downtown, Mountain View, Ocean View, Oceanfront, Water View
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
* POOL_SPA: Sauna
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, jet skiing, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed