Bright and Stylish Condo in Venice ? Walk to the Beach and Abbott Kinney
This 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental in Venice is the perfect setting for making your California dreams comes true. Only a 13 minute walk to ultra-trendy Abbott Kinney, here?s your spot for taking in all the glam and glitz of the Golden State or just working on your tan on white sand beaches.
Find comfort and style in the cheery interior, where classic furnishings are juxtaposed with bright, modern colors and details. Outside, a river-rock walkway winds through tall bamboo for Zen-like balance in this exciting, high-energy location.
From wine tastings to boutique shopping, you?ll live like a star during your stay at this contemporary condo.
INSIDE THE HOUSE
Enter into a spacious living room where a plush sofa, tasteful futon that sleeps 2 and oversized armchair with matching ottoman are perfectly arranged around a gas fireplace. Warm hues and stylish décor lend Golden Coast energy to this well-lit space that leads into the kitchen. Double doors open onto the serene bamboo garden.
Fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and attractive black tile counters, the kitchen includes a four-person dining area where bright red cabinetry adds a splash of color and chic padded chairs are arranged around a glass-top table with bamboo placemats.
A master bedroom sleeps 2 in a king sized bed. This airy room features neutral and tasteful furnishings and offers an en-suite bath with white cabinetry and a bathtub separated by a privacy curtain. The bathroom is only accessible via the master bathroom, any guests will access the bath through the bedroom.
This truly is the playground of the stars. Just a block away is Abbott Kinney, where Gjelina serves up innovative American dishes in a rustic dining room and Willie Jane offers Southern cuisine on a lush patio. Trendy boutiques abound, including vintage hotspot Bazar and the famous Heist, known for having the latest in women?s designer clothing. With Santa Monica just a quarter mile away, your options for fine dining and upscale fashion just get better and better.
If all that shopping-til-you-drop leaves you wishing for some laidback seashore enjoyment, you can stretch a towel out near blue water on Venice Beach or hop over to Marina del Ray for a gondola ride through the marina or a creative cocktail on a waterside terrace at Beachside Restaurant & Bar.
And if that doesn?t cut it, you?re sure to be star-struck after a short drive to LA, Malibu, Hollywood or Beverly Hills, where your chances of rubbing elbows with the rich and the famous are not too shabby.
THE TURNKEY ADVANTAGE
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We will notify you proactively when early check-in / late check-outs are possible and you'll receive the comforts of home with a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens.
And we make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access the rental with a unique lock code that we give only to you. When you book, we will send you our mobile app with directions, lock code, and instructions. We?re available 24 hours a day with live help.
All Turn Key Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Other
Room Description: Master King Bed
1 full futon
Bath with shower/tub combo
* AMENITY: toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, marina, playground, pond, recreation center, restaurants, winery tours
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres
* Culture: Live Theater, Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Cable TV, Stereo System, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Refrigerator, Stove, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, gas burner
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* Living: Linens, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Central Heat Only , Cable
* OUTSIDE: Bicycles, Boat, Deck / Patio, Kayak / Canoe, Tennis
* ROOM_SUBTYPE: bedroom, full
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, hiking, jet skiing, mountain biking, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only