SVR-00066 The Garden Home at Trustees Village offers visitors a unique experience to stay within one of the most exclusive and influential areas of the Savannah Landmark Historic District. This tasteful 2BR/2BA vacation rental features stylish décor, comfortable furnishings and modern amenities to welcome guests home after a day of exploration and tours. Step outside the front door of the rental into one of the most exceptional courtyards in the city, complete with wrought iron accents, confederate brick walkways and lush landscapes. Take a stroll along the historic grounds of Trustees Garden, modeled closely after the Chelsea Botanical Garden in London, and admire the commanding views of the Savannah River or stop into the Pirate?s House Restaurant and order a refreshing Chatham Artillery Punch.
Destination weddings can take advantage of the exclusivity of this home's premier location just steps away from one of the most popular wedding venues on the Georgia Coast, the Charles H. Morris Center. Paired together with the neighboring Pirate's Quarters at Trustees Village, both homes can accommodate up to 12 guests with 4BR and 3.5BA. Ask about renting out the courtyard for your intimate ceremonies or receptions and the option to rent additional parking for large group needs.
Amenities include FREE high-speed WIFI, extended cable with CNBC; ESPN; ESPN2, CNN, FOX; premium linens, towels, washcloth, soap, shampoo and conditioner, (This line is here for your protection only since people copy and paste our descriptions and create false advertisements for vacation rentals. If this home is offered to you via payment by cash, check or wire transfer it`s a scam; we only accept Credit Cards. Our correct phone number is Nine one two, seven one three, seven two seven eight) body lotion, paper-products; hair dryer, iron, ironing board, coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, pots and pans, electric kettle, silverware and dishes.
We also offer for an additional fee: BBQ grill, baby crib, mattress with extra linens ... inquire for details. The Trustees Garden is Located at 620 E Broughton St, Apt A. , Savannah GA 31401.
This home is a 2 BR/2 BA with 2 Queen Size Beds. If you need additional sleeping space/bedding, an airbed with linens can be requested for an additional charge. All requests need to be made in writing.
We advertise our homes on many sites. Some of them only display the minimum rate, others only the maximum rate. Unfortunately, none, but our own website, displays the rates correctly for specific dates.
Renting homes from Savannah Dream Vacations is fast and easy. We take all major credit cards and require a deposit to confirm the booking which is applied towards the remaining balance. Thirty days prior to your arrival our booking software will charge the balance automatically. We also sell Traveler's Insurance for those emergency cancellations.
Upon making a reservation with us, you will receive email confirmations instantly and be able to go directly to the property with no need to check in at our office as all of our homes have electronic locks. No fumbling around with old fashioned lock boxes that get stuck or keys where there never seem to be enough. Everyone has their code so you can come and go as you please.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Nearby Kroger`s Supermarket
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Art Galleries, Savannah Voice Festival, Lucas Theatre for the Arts, The Beach Institute, Art March Savannah, Savannah Art Walk , Charles H Morris Event Center
* Entertainment: Satellite TV, WIFI
* Geographic: Near Beach, Heart of downtown, Private off street parking
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, No Phone, Fireplace, Wood Stove, Key-less entry, Hair Dryer
* Outdoor: Patio, Private off street parking