Located just 15 minutes from the Historic District in Savannah?s most beautiful outlying area, the Historic Isle of Hope, this gorgeous home provides the perfect opportunity to relax and entertain after a hard days sightseeing! Have fun in the game room playing pool, darts or just watching TV. Take advantage of the home office complete with WiFi and printer.
The Isle of Hope is home to the famous and iconic Wormsloe Plantation, dating back to 1736. Noble Jones was dispatched to the Island that year to set up a military outpost to protect against the Spanish in Florida. Wormsloe boasts one of the most famous and memorable tree lined avenues to be found true Southern Icon. The Isle of Hope boasts the most beautiful river bluff in the whole Savannah area.
With no commercial businesses apart from the IOH Marina, there?s ample opportunity to take a bike or the onsite golf cart and explore the natural beauty of this area. Walk along the bluff at sunset with a glass of wine, only a 5- minute walk from the home. Great restaurants are just 2 minutes away in the Village of Sandfly.
Amenities include FREE high-speed WIFI, extended cable with CNBC; ESPN; ESPN2, CNN, FOX; premium linens, towels, washcloth, soap, shampoo and conditioner, (This line is here for your protection only since people copy and paste our descriptions and create false advertisements for vacation rentals. If this home is offered to you via payment by cash, check or wire transfer it`s a scam; we only accept Credit Cards. Our correct phone number is Nine one two, seven one three, seven two seven eight) body lotion, paper-products; hair dryer, iron, ironing board, coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, pots and pans, electric kettle, silverware and dishes. We also offer for an additional fee: BBQ grill, baby crib, mattress with extra linens ... inquire for details. The Isle of Hope Retreat is located at 129 Jacquelyn Drive, Savannah GA 31406
This home is a 3 BR/2 BA with 1 King Size Bed and 2 Queen Size Beds. If you need additional sleeping space/bedding, an airbed with linens can be requested for an additional charge. All requests need to be made in writing.
We advertise our homes on many sites. Some of them only display the minimum rate, others only the maximum rate. Unfortunately, none, but our own website, displays the rates correctly for specific dates.
Renting homes from Savannah Dream Vacations is fast and easy. We take all major credit cards and require a deposit to confirm the booking which is applied towards the remaining balance. Thirty days prior to your arrival our booking software will charge the balance automatically. We also sell Traveler's Insurance for those emergency cancellations.
Upon making a reservation with us, you will receive email confirmations instantly and be able to go directly to the property with no need to check in at our office as all of our homes have electronic locks. No fumbling around with old fashioned lockboxes that get stuck or keys where there never seem to be enough. Everyone has their code so you can come and go as you please.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
* AMENITY: baby crib, combination tub/shower, jetted tub, king, queen, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, botanical garden, marina, museums, restaurants, ruins
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, eco tourism, gambling casinos, outlet shopping, photography, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries
* LOCATION_TYPE: Village
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf