Hear the crash of the waves in this spacious lakefront condo!
Large & sunny w/lake views from all windows!
* pillow-top queen bed in bedroom
* Jonathan Louis, full size sleeper sofa with ultra comfy, memory foam mattress
* WIFI, record player, Bluray, Apple TV, MP3 connection, & TIVO
* fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils
* coffee, espresso, tea, hot chocolate, and more provided!
* toiletries, fresh linens, towels, and all the comforts of home available!
* 24 hour doorman and security cameras
* gym, pool, and his/hers saunas available!
* laundry facilities on site
* Street parking in neighborhood or Indoor garage parking available for $15/day
Location is perfect!
* 10 minute drive to the heart of downtown Chicago!
* Whole Foods, brunch, pubs, live music venue, bistros, GREAT restaurants, gourmet coffee roaster, within 3 blocks!
* cross the street to take one express bus to Magnificent Mile shopping, Grant & Millennium Park, The Art Institute, Sears Tower, John Hancock, and Water Tower Place (20 minute ride)!
* 3 minute walk to red line el station (30 minutes to downtown)!
* less than 15 minutes to the Swedish Andersonville district, Wrigleyville, historic Uptown, and more!
*a few steps to the beach or have a glass of wine 10 feet from the waves at the waterfront cafe next door!
*Edgewater is family friendly and very safe while encompassing many diverse activities!
* Loyola friends & family: my unit is literally next door to the campus! You cannot get any closer!
**Nightly rate INCLUDES all taxes.
Check out time is 12 noon and check in time is 3pm, but we are flexible based on your needs.
I am here to help with anything you need during your stay! Please let me know if you have any special requests.
Please write with any questions or to book!