This one-of-a-kind apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of a duplex built in 1880! It can easily accommodate 1-6+ guests. If you have an especially large group, please check out our other 3 bedroom listings on VRBO under our profile called “Comfy”, “Cozy”, and “Urban”.
The apartment has an open kitchen, dining, living area complete with WIFI & cable TV and plenty of seating- perfect for gathering just before you head out to the Short North. There are two large bedrooms, one with one queen and the other has two queen beds. Each bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and plenty of closet space and shelving for your storage needs. The bedrooms are relatively large and can easily fit a pack-n-play if needed. The bathroom has a large shower (no bath tub) has plenty of towels, washcloths, a hair dryer, and shampoo/conditioner provided.
Sleeps 1-6 guests:
• 2 large bedrooms with Queen beds (3 total) located on the 2nd floor
• 1 Full size futon in living area
• 1 Queen air mattress, please request prior
• Open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living room
• Newly renovated bathroom, shower only
• WIFI and cable provided
• Full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, & electric stove/oven, just about anything you need in a kitchen!
• Laundry is available in basement (please note basement is not finished space)
• Outdoor areas include a private second floor deck with dining and seating, a fenced-in backyard.
• On street parking available on Dennison Ave and neighboring streets. There is one car pad but for compact car only.
Guests have access to the apartment, 2nd floor deck dining & seating area and backyard fire pit. Check-in is anytime after 3 p.m- we have a flexible check-in time! Check-out is at 11 a.m.
Interaction w Guests
We are available to guests by email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well (!) and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions! We also provide lots of recommendations for things to do- everything from museums and outdoor activities to social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
Long term stays- please inquire for long term pricing.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night. Additional cleaning visits can be arranged for longer stays if needed, please inquire when booking.
• Pack n Play and/or Queen air bed available upon request- please let us know prior so we can prepare all the necessary items.
• Noise must be keep to a minimum, this is one of two units.
• There is no handicap access.
• Stairs to second floor entrance are outside
• Parking is on-street (Dennison Ave).
• Check–in is at 3 p.m.
• No parties allowed; we strictly uphold this rule
• All guests must be registered. Guests #4-8 are subject to an additional fee. No additional guests allowed without prior written consent of the homeowner.
• No smoking inside the apartment
• No candles
• No pets
• Any parking fines/towing is at the expense of the vehicle owner
• Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of this property or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may invite, with Homeowners consent, to use the premise.
• Any evidence of damage caused by Guests will result in additional charges to Guest, depending on the extent of damage. The Homeowner reserves the right to assess damage and charge Guest as needed.
• We are located in Dennison Place on Dennison Ave, between King Ave and 5th Ave. It is one block away from High St., west of the Short North entrance on High Street.
• Our apartment is centrally located to bakeries, cafes, and restaurants (recommendations are provided within the apartment)
• Our area has an eclectic mix of young professionals, artists, foodies, musicians, families- you name it!
The apartment is also conveniently located just miles from the following locations:
• Columbus Convention Center- 1.3 miles away; get there by a 5 min.by car or walk to Third Ave to catch the CBUS Circulator (free).
• Goodale Park- 1.4 miles away
• Ohio State University Stadium- 2 miles away
• Ohio Expo Center/ Fairgrounds/Maphre Crew Stadium- 2.5 miles away
• Columbus Zoo- 20 miles
We are within walking distance to:
• Kroger grocery store (Kroger Pharmacy & Liquor store also)
• Restaurants & cafes- The Table, Basil, Fox in The Snow Cafe, MIA Hookah Café, Mikey's Late Night Slice, Condado tacos
• Bars & breweries- Seventh Son Brewing Co., Brother Drakes Meadery, North High Brewing, St. James Tavern
• Fitness gyms- Cross Fit, Short North Fitness, Thank Yoga
All other locations can be easily reached a number of ways:
• COTA (Central Ohio Transit Authority)
• CoGo (Rental Bikes)
• Car 2 Go (Car Rentals)
• CBUS circulator - We are just a few blocks from the CBUS circulator- FREE transportation from the Short North all the way to German Village. Bus stop is south on 3rd Ave.