Budget-Friendly Suite Steps from Convention Center in the Heart of Downtown!
This cheerful, budget-friendly one bedroom condo with craftsman touches and a mid-century modern flair is perfectly located just steps from the Washington State Convention Center, in the heart of downtown Seattle. With one bedroom, one bathroom, a full kitchen and comfortable living space, the City Suite will accommodate you in style whether you travel for work or for pleasure. Enjoy the 50" flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray player and Netflix/streaming capabilities as well as complimentary high speed wireless internet during your stay! Please note, the condo features these streaming options in lieu of traditional cable TV service.
The City Suite is on the seventh floor of a 1949 high-rise building with a concierge, recreation room with pool table and big screen TV, and a rooftop deck with amazing views.The Elektra is situated in the ideal Seattle location where Capitol Hill meets downtown. The building is next to the Washington State Convention Center and just steps to Pacific Place, Westlake shopping centers, live theater, movie theaters, public transportation, and many restaurants. The building is also just a few blocks from Swedish Hospital, Pike Place Market, Elliott Bay waterfront, and just one mile to the Space Needle and Seattle Center. You can't get more centrally located than this. Walk Score: 97!
No parking space is available with this unit. A washer/dryer is available in-unit, in addition to community laundry facilities onsite. Dogs are permitted upon approval with a $150 non-refundable pet fee.
***This property is managed proudly by Sea to Sky Rentals. A security deposit IS required and guests have the option of a refundable out-of-pocket damage deposit of $1500 (1br or smaller)/ $3000 (2br or larger) or a non-refundable insurance policy purchase of $34 (1br or smaller)/ $49 (2br or larger) to be confirmed when called.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to operate vacation rentals within this residential building, we are required to provide a simple background screening for all guests. Our Elektra Condos also require personal check in service. Check ins prior to 10pm are complimentary. Late check ins can be arranged for a fee of $30. Major holidays require a 4 or 5 night minimum, depending on the holiday.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, queen, toilet
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, festivals, library, live theater, museums, restaurants
* Business: High Speed Wireless Internet, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: On Bus Line(s), Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Museums
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Television, DVD Player, Flat Panel TV, Television, Blu-Ray Player with Streaming
* Family: Movie Theatre
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Downtown
* Living: Air Conditioning, Laundry Facilities Onsite, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Pet Friendly, Restrictions Apply, Portable A/C Unit
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Rooftop Deck, Sight-Seeing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered, wheelchair inaccessible
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters