Breathtaking sound view meets ideal downtown location at Harbor Steps
It doesn't get any better than this. Experience Seattle the way it was meant to be experienced in a comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. Get the comfort and amenities you'd get at a hotel with all the convenience, privacy, and space of a vacation rental from the best company in town. Non-smoking apartment with over 1,000 square feet features water views from the living area and master bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has two twins that can be made into a king. Pull-out sofa bed in living room sleeps additional guests. Two bathrooms make it quite comfortable for your travelling group. Views of downtown and Puget Sound. Fully equipped kitchen and all linens are included. Cable TV, high speed Internet, and washer and dryer in unit. A long-time favorite of Sea to Sky guests, this water view apartment is newly redecorated for Summer 2015 with updated furnishings and decor for a fresh, modern look and feel!
The Harbor Steps apartment complex features a 24-hour concierge, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise facilities. Step outside your door to choose from several restaurants within the complex or pick up fresh fish and vegetables at the Pike Place Market and cook up your own meal in your fully appointed cook's kitchen.
Situated in the ideal Seattle location 2 blocks from Pike Place Market, 1 block to the waterfront and ferry docks, across the street from the Seattle Art Museum, and within a few blocks from many live theaters, two multiplex movie theaters, lots of restaurants, Gameworks, and two shopping centers (Pacific Place and Westlake Center). From Westlake Center hop on the Monorail, whose only stop is the Seattle Center, for the Space Needle, Children's Museum, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project Museum, Science Fiction Museum, and Key Arena. Walk Score: 98!
A prime location, amazing views, and numerous modern amenities in a gorgeous comfortable condo will make your visit one to remember.
Please note that major holidays require a 4 or 5 night minimum, depending on the holiday.
This property is managed proudly by Sea to Sky Rentals. We provide you with one complimentary parking spot, which is located in the building?s secure parking garage.
***A security deposit IS required and guests have the option of a refundable out-of-pocket damage deposit of $1500 (1br or smaller)/ $3000 (2br or larger) or a non-refundable insurance policy purchase of $34 (1br or smaller)/ $49 (2br or larger) to be confirmed when called.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Fax/Copy Machine onsite, High Speed Internet, Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Shopping, Walk to Pike Place Market
* Culture: Ballet, Baseball Park, Basketball Stadium, Dance, Football Stadium, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Movie Rental Available, Stereo System, Television
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Portable A/C Unit
* Outdoor: Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing