You would have your own private bedroom and large private bath within a two bedroom loft home. Your bedroom has a queen bed and full futon and you have full access and use of the kitchen, living room, laundry room, mini gym, party room, bbq area and riverwalk patio.
BEST LOCATION & ROOMY
- You are close to everything. I never have to use a cab, I walk. Restaurants, bars, entertainment, groceries, shopping, museums, theater, music are all within a few blocks!!!! There is NOT a more convenient location with this many amenities.
- Because the entire loft space is huge -1200 square ft
- You have fantastic river views and building is right on the Milwaukee River & River walk
- Your get your own private bedroom and large bathroom within a two bedroom loft.
- Your bedroom has a queen bed and full futon
- A full air mattress and single cot with bedding is available if you need it
- You will have privacy and personal space
- I am quiet
- Complimentary coffee, tea, condiments, spices
- Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, toothpaste
- Use of kitchen and all appliances, dishes, pots etc in it.
- Use of living room,
- Access to Netflix, Wifi, Amazon Prime and a MAC desktop computer
- Access to laundry room (laundry soap and coins complimentary), community room and mini gym.
- As a frequent guest, I will assign you your own bed sheets, blankets and towels.
- You will have permanent closet space for personal belongings so you will not have to bring them each time.
- As a qualifying frequent guest, you are entitled to discounts
Full kitchen access-
use of stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots/pans etc.
***Save money and cook your own meals if you like or at least use the fridge to put snacks, drinks in etc.
Full living room access
- sofa, comfy leather chair, large coffee table (I have eaten many meals here) desk and TV with Netflix.
Large Dining Room Table
- sometimes I have it cluttered with my jewelry making supplies. If you would like it cleared, please inquire.
- use of office area just behind the yellow sofa. I have a MAC desktop with Amazon Prime with access to the internet and wireless is throughout space.
In & around the building
- laundry room, mini gym and community room with pool table, dart board, tv area and outdoor patio. I also own a George Foreman electric grill. You may use this too. There is also a lot of outdoor seating near the river right outside your door.
I can be a tour guide of sorts if you like or leave you be. Just discuss upon your arrival.
Fabulously located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee on the river, this home has conveniences running in all directions.
***Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and entertainment right outside your door.
To the west - seven/eight blocks to the Convention Center (Wisconsin Center) and Milwaukee Public Museum/IMAX theater.
To the east - seven blocks to the Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, Summerfest grounds and the Lakefront of Lake Michigan.
To the south - Five blocks to Historic Third Ward and the Public Market.
To the north - 15 blocks to Brady Street and six blocks to the Bradley Center.
THEATER - my home is located In the heart of the theater district with the Pabst Theater, The Rep and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts within one block.
FESTIVALS - Milwaukee is the city of Festivals. (website hidden) "Summerfest" or "Ethnic Festivals" in Milwaukee for more details. Walk 1 block to take the #30 bus to the festival grounds or walk 7 blocks to get there.
SHOPPING - five blocks from Historic Third Ward for boutique shopping. Department store and TJ Maxx 3 blocks away. Take the #15 bus outside my door to Bayshore Mall.
FOOD/DRINK - Loads of restaurants, grocery stores, bars and coffee shops within a few blocks.
FITNESS - YMCA, Planet Fitness, Golds Gym within in less than five blocks.
SPORTS - Milwaukee is home to the Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Bucks, Brew City Bruisers (women's roller derby), Milwaukee Admirals, Milwaukee Wave. There are shuttle buses within a few blocks that will take to you Green Bay Packer home games.
- there is a local parking lot 2.5 blocks away that is very reasonable and a local secret. Prices are anywhere between $5- $10 per night depending on the day. You may be able to even negotiate long term rates with them.
- the #15 Green Line bus is super easy! It takes you from the airport all the way to Bayshore Mall. In between those destinations, you can get directly to Third Ward, Walkers Point, Brady St and North Ave.
Taxi, Uber, Lift - everywhere
Walking - I walk most everywhere. There is so much within less than 6 blocks, I pretty much never need to hire a taxi. See "Neighborhood" section of this listing to see how close you are to everything.
Bubble - in the summer, you can rent a bike thru Bubble. There are at least 3 Bubble depots within 3 blocks of my home.
Kayak rentals are available close by. Kayak on the river!
Amtrak, Greyhound, Coach Bus, Badger Bus (to and from Madison) Megabus (cheap transportation to downtown Chicago) Depot is about 7 blocks away.
There are never "too many" questions during your stay. Many times things come up that you didn't think of before your arrival. I do not want you to ever think you can not reach out to me for assistance.
*** PLEASE NOTE *** to eliminate scam artists, you need to provide the following:
- your name
- your phone number
- your email
- your employer or school
- and at least 2-3 social media account links ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+)
I need this information so that I can verify who you are. You would be staying at my home, so if this does not be reasonable, please do not respond to this post.