Experience Real Rural Mexico
This is a great place to come relax and stay for awhile. Wake every morning to the sound of birds chirping. The house is located in a small, quiet village. Take a hike through the pine forests or visit the cows, bee hives, sugar cane, corn and bean fields just below the village. Three simple, freshly-cooked Mexican meals are included and are served daily by my mother-in-law, doña Catalina. I enjoyed hosting many Airbnb visitors when I was living in Washington, DC, and I hope to host more folks here in Mexico. I love that it's off the popular Oaxacan tourist circuit, and I'm sure you will too--it's uniquely Oaxacan. There is a direct van service (nearly hourly) from Oaxaca City to Putla. We can arrange transportation from Putla to here (1 hr).The Neighborhood
This is a scenic, rural village. It is very safe, and people are very laid-back.Getting Around
There is a bus to Putla once a day, but most passing pickup trucks will take passengers for a minimal fee (USD$1-2).
- Pets live on this property
- Other pet(s)
- Family/kid friendly
- Suitable for events
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page